Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Most Anticipated Horror Films 2014

Most Anticipated Horror Films 2014


Overview: Unlike many other magazines, I'm not going to try to make friends and post every
single horror film that will come out in 2014. If you are like me, you want to see the very best that horror has to offer. Here is my list of most anticipated horror films for 2014 (in no particular order).

The Human Centipede (Final Sequence)
Director: Tom Six
Info: Tom Six’s conclusion to one of the most bizarre horror trilogies has promised us a centipede of over 500 people. I’m sure CGI will be involved, but I'm eager to see how Tom will finish his creation. A

Excitement: 4 out of 6 Skulls

The Purge Anarchy (Purge 2)
Director: James DeMonaco
Info: I despised the first film. I thought the plot had some originality to it, but the film fell for all the same traps as average horror movies. I am hoping that James takes the film to new heights with the sequel.

Excitement: 2 out of 6 Skulls

The Green Inferno
Director: Eli Roth 
Info: I haven't been this excited over a future release for a long time. Eli Roth is going deep into the jungle to tell us a “Cannibal Holocaust” type film. It should be amazing!

Excitement: 6 out of 6 Skulls

Deliver Us From Evil
Director: Scott Derrickson 
Info: Scott is one of my favorite directors. He hasn't done a ton of movie but his Sinister and The Exorcism of Emily Rose were some of my favorites. His new movie involves a policemen teaming up with a priest to combat a series of unexplained crimes.

Excitement: 5 out of 6 Skulls

Horns
Director: Alexandre Aja 
Info: Alexandre Aja directed one of my favorite horror films “High Tension”, but I don't know if I'm sold on Daniel Radcliffe in the horror genre. I thought the “The Woman in Black” was mediocre at best, but felt his acting was great in the film.

Excitement: 3 out of 6 Skulls

No comments:

Post a Comment